$ $ $ $
- Honestly, everything is amazing...but definitely try the beef carpaccio!
- Authentic to the key. Dover sole was fantastico as was everything ordered to the table (my goodness the lobster spaghetti) Molto buono! A must go to in NY.
- Good food.
- Amazing tuna tartare
- great gazpacho, and try the lobster with spaghetti really good. overall a great place with very friendly waiters and great setting
- Rip off! Prices charged are 20% higher than on the menu outside. Rude manager too. Food not worth even lower price. Avoid!
- Authentic Italian food and attentive service if you can get a table. Always reminded of the restaurants in Firenze (Florence) when we went here. Expensive, but that goes with the territory.
- No Brick Oven Pizza on hot days
- Great Italian wine list.
- Artsy dining experience. If you like brick oven pizzas and have money to spend, try here. If you only have a few bucks, go next door.
- Excellent food, great atmosphere and the best service
- If you don't make a reso you get a crappy table by the door or in the aisle where people bump into you...even when 5 tables never get sat your whole meal. Good food. Bad hospitality. Pass.
- They have no rating now and the place was a ghost town - I heard...RATS
- Amazing chicken parm. Sliced very thin!
- The food presentation is quite lovely and my omelet with lobster meat & scallions was delish! Brunch is fab! Just don't let the hostess seat you in the back.
- Amazingly eclectic music selection.
- gnocchi is so fluffy!
- The veal ragu pasta is phenomenal!
- Beef Carpaccio!!
- Best Bolognese (off the menu)!!