Castle, Historic Site
- Fantastic place to visit!! Take a hike up the Cavehill! Or go around to the left hand side of the gardens you can take some clippings from the wonderful herb garden!! What are you waiting for??
- ES GRATIS!!!! encuentra los 9 gatos! Es divertido
- Go to the garden directly outside the castle building. There is a plaque as u enter, which explains details of a hidden challenge within the garden. Have a go and see if u can find them all
- Set in a scenic park so bring a camera :)))
- Grounds are amazing. Cute cafe and restaurant but inside of castle is now function rooms
- What a beautifuly place
- Bei ausreichend Zeit kann man hingehen und Garten sowie Aussicht geniessen. Idealerweise verbindet man die Sehenswrdigkeit mit einer Wanderung zu den Cave Hill.
- Great view of Belfast Lough. Good walks through Cavehill Country Park.
- Lovely place, fantastic for walks and the restaurant was able to provide for my gluten free needs!
- Nestled 400ft above sea level on Cave Hill, Belfast Castle is a history lesson, country park, pleasure garden and panorama all in one.
- Lovely nature
- Took the city bus route # 1. A VERY !!! Long walk up hill !!!! But worth it!
- Belfast Castle is nestled in Cavehill and overlooks the city and beyond. Great photo op, food stop and handy for nearby Belfast Zoo too.
- Beautiful building and gardens. Great for walking dogs