- Go to The Belcourt and see a film you can't see anywhere else in Nashville (have a Yazoo beer too if you are so inclined).
- Hands down, the best theater in town.
- Come here often? Become a member. You get discounted tickets & concessions and you're supporting a great local business.
- If you buy your ticket on line, the printout includes parking pass so you can skip the lot box check in.
- 2 screens, bar and steady blend of indie, international and documentary films - best "art-house" in Nashville. Also a solid, small music venue w/ history that includes being home of Grand Ole Opry.
- Love independent cinema. Great variet of thought provoking movies in a wonderful venue. Good beer choices, yummy popcorn, and other local selections.
- Your free parking code is now on your ticket stub. Check the local listing for some exciting midnight showings.
- Check out the midnight showings and series
- Did you the Belcourt was once home of the Grand Ole Opry? Check out its history (oh, and become a member).
- Cozy up in a chair, grab some wine or beer at the bar and transport yourself to another era. They offer midnight movies outside, as well as interesting discussions and Q&As with directors and actors.
- The Belcourt is the best theater east of the Mississippi and south of the Mason-Dixon.
- Help yourself to free water! :)
- Great theater with excellent staff and movies you won't find elsewhere.
- Is there a long line at ticketing? If you're a Belcourt member, you can sometimes purchase your ticket at concessions. Walk inside and politely ask.
- Nashvilles art house theater.
- Awesome movie experience if you want to see a movie. Takes moviepass.
- Belcourt Theater was voted the Best Intellectual Date Spot by OkCupid users in the first-ever Daters' Choice Awards! Tap Read more for additional date spot categories in Nashville. #daterschoice
- Hard to compare the new space to the old space. New space is more modern with more theaters! Enjoyed both!
- For the women that come to Brookhaven Retreat, depression is much, much more than...: https://www.brookhavenretreat.com/cms/the-lily-program/mental-health-program/depression