Belacan Grill Malaysian Bistro
$ $ $
- Roti Canai is bomb appetizer
- Just an FYI, When you order the "roti canai" pronounce it "roti chanai". You'll sound like a pro.
- Roti canai is the businesss...yummmm
- Yup, the Roti Canai is the bomb appetizer. The Beef Rendang is excellent. The vegetable options are also delicious.
- make sure to let them know to hold if you dont eat spicy food.
- So fucking COMFORTING! You don't even KNOW if you're reading this tip: beef rendang, daging kecap manis, and ayam masak merah (tamarind chicken) w/ a heaping helping of coconut riiiiiiice #FTMFW
- The staff are friendly and helpful. Know the regulars by name. If they don't have a book, they will be happy to order it.
- Roti Canai anyday
- Authentic malay food
- Authentic Malaysian food
- Roti canai
- Mamak Mee Goreng
- Chicken rice and roti canai were great. The curry was authentic but canai's was very small. The rest were alright but didn't quite have the same "taste of home" touch to them.
- Next to zov.
- Good food! I like here!
- The pineapple fried rice is great!
- The Kueh Teaw Goreng taste like Ipoh Char KeuyTeaw.....home sick cured!!!!
- Its all about the Roti Canai