Beiler's Amish Bakery
51 N 12th St (12th & Arch)
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- I mean.. they even have Fruity Pebbles sprinkled doughnuts. Amongst the other great selections. trust me, you can't go wrong.
- Fresh donuts.
- Try the whoopie pies! This traditional Amish confection is the new darling of the pastry world.
- The best doughnut Ive ever had.
- Cant go wrong here. I had like 5 things and they were all outstanding.
- Lots of varieties of pies but you can skip it
- Apple fritters
- I bought gluten free rhubarb squares here and there was mild on them...brought them back and they a replacement or money back. Nice people but that freaked me out. Yuck.
- The handmade donuts are worth standing in line for...!
- Salted caramel donuts all the way! It has a surprising, creamy filling.
- Best pretzel evah. EVAH!
- The apple fritters are awesome!! I spent a week in Philly and ate here everyday...an apple fritter a day keeps the doctor away!
- Donuts so light they're more like pastries.
- Apple fritter.
- Best donuts. Under a dollar!
- the goods smell amazing
- They don't have a large selection but what they do have is so worth the extra exercise
- Get caramel stuffed donut
- They have gluten free goodies
- Apple fritters are yummy!