- The beer menu is arranged from light to heavy and I always end up ordering the top one. Thankfully they are always so cool and never mock me for not being a huge beer person. But I could drink their c
- A casual hole-in-the-wall with the most amazing and eclectic selection of beerHeaven! The organic and local food, while not huge portions, compliment the beer perfectly.
- Expensive beers, but think of it more like a wine bar for beer. Chat with the owners/servers, super friendly. Hear great things about the food.
- A second-to-none beer list and impeccably knowledgeable service makes this restaurant one of our favorite date spots for craft beer lovers.
- Love love this place. Grt beer, ppl, atmosphere, and food!
- The marinated picholine olives are three dollars and extremely flavorful.
- Try the Tuesday three-course, $25 prix fixe.
- The Drei Fonteinen Oude Kriek is RIDICULOUSLY GOOD -- if you like sour beer.
- they change the beer selection weekly - check www.beertable.com each week...
- Brew enthusiasts dream. Friendly staff. Rare and obscure beers, including Hanssens Kriek...at the end you will leave convinced that your pennies were well spent
- their Beer Table Beer Strumke is really nice and hoppy. good place to stop by if you're in the hood.
- Do one thing and do it well. Its not the actual motto of Beer Table but it might as well be. Rare and specialty beer is the delicious backbone of this Park Slope establishment. Its not exactly a bar
- Goose Island Bourbon County and radishes w/ butter+sea salt. Damn!
- Cool place. Not much of a food menu except on Prix Fixe Tuesdays. Last beer on the list is for the bold.
- love the ricotta an bread. a must have
- Beer selection is obviously ridiculous, but the olives and jerky are really good as well
- Happy to award the Snail of Approval to Beer Table!
- Tiny space, extraordinary beer selection, wonky, knowledgeable staff. It shows that this place is a passion project for the owners. Pro tip: if you time it right, brunch is less crowded than evenings.
- Try the pickled eggs
- $1 church key shaped like a key