Beekman Arms-Delamater Inn
B & B, American, Hotel
6387 Mill St
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
- The grounds of this hotel were used by the Continental Army in 1775 prior to the American Revolution. The porch of this hotel is known for Franklin D. Roosevelts promotions for each of his campaigns
- White People
- Nice place to stay. Our room, which is in one of their satellite buildings, had a comfortable bed and spacious bathroom. Nicely situated at the center of town.
- Breakfast is terrible! Go to petes down to block
- Great building true American place
- Outstanding place filled with history & surrounded by gorgeous restaurants.
- Stay here for the excellent location and ambiance, not the food or quality of the rooms.
- Not a good place for cocktails. Beer only.
- America's oldest Inn.. Great location to eat outside on the front porch and enjoy the garden. Decent food... Come here for the ambiance and history... Not the cuisine.
- Use the bathroom so you can say you peed in America's oldest inn.
- Oldest operating inn in the United States. Main hotel is beautiful. Staff very friendly. DOG OWNERS BEWARE they stick you in the back behind the parking lot in a Psycho-esque recreation of a motel.
- Established in 1766, The Beekman Arms is America's oldest operating Inn. There are 73 rooms, and it is a great place to hang your hat to explore the Hudson Valley.
- Great colonial ambience!