35 N Wells St (at W Madison St)
Chicago, IL 60606
- You've never had your shoes shined until you've been to Beehive.
- There are shines, then there is beehive. Choose wisely.
- Excellent service!..
- The best shoe repair shop I've been to ever. I've brought in some old shoes and when they do the repair it always looks as it did when it was new.
- Good work, a little pricy. You'll wait about a week or two to get your shoes back
- Good shoe shine, great repairs. I think they are the best shoe repair shop in the loop.
- They do a great job; worth taking in your new pricey shoes to get Kevlar soles. Or get those well-worn irreplaceable kicks all spruced up! Good prices, great service and open on Saturdays.
- Best repair and shine
- Family run business. I've met Christopher and his mom and they couldn't be any nicer. Simply amazing service.
- Fast service. Friendly people. Great job reconditioning my shoes.
- Great service at the right price. Best in town.