The Beehive House
67 E South Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84150
- Lindo lugar, se voc tem tempo para conhecer, no pense duas vezes, o tour leva por cerca de 20 minutos!
- This house was home to one of the early leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Brigham Young. It served as the executive mansion for the Territory of Utah between 1852 and 1855.
- They are constantly giving free tours of the house that last around 15 minutes. Great way to learn about the history of Salt Lake City and Mormons.
- Great place To visit, its only 20 mins And the last tour is at 8pm
- Tour is only 20 minutes, but if interested in seeing the 1850s lifestyle
- The tour kinda sucks. You don't even get to see the whole house!! It's more like missionaries talking to you about their beliefs rather than giving a tour. So much cooler when I was a kid...