Bed Bath & Beyond
Furniture / Home
- This Bed Bath and Beyond has great shopping carts to accommodate dogs - so you can have a nice little Saturday with your pup!
- PHOTO: A lone runner reacts to the cheering crowds as he makes his way along First Avenue after coming off the 59th Street Bridge during the 2005 New York City Marathon. Photo at the link!
- Stop by if you want to lose you sanity, your soul and your manhood.
- By far cheapest place in the city to buy toiletries/cosmetics! Who would have thought?
- Go in for cheap body wash, leave with a Roomba.
- Insanely cheap toiletries and drugstore items
- 99% of the people who work here are incompetent. Good selection of reasonably priced toiletries.
- Three floors of home good-ness.
- Easy navigation. Good place.
- Everything You need is there. But you end up going out of the store with way more than you came for.
- If you're looking to save, I'd recommend hitting up TJ Maxx (on 60th and 1st) before coming here
- Did you know that this was the first Bed Bath & Beyond store to have three floors?
- Fan of the TV Show, "30 Rock"? Fun fact: The show filmed a scene in this store.
- Watch out for grumpy sales assts & long customer service line. Boo!
- Great prices on drugstore items.
- Excellent return policy! No questions asked! Buy with confidence!
- The only place where I can find giant Neutrogena Rain Bath (with pump) for less than $20!
- You can bring your dogs here. They even have "canine carts".
- Like other Bed Bath and Beyonds, they don't seem to mind the expiration date on your 20% Off coupon. Unlike other BB&Bs, though, they (or at least my cashier) are particular about one-coupon-per-item.
- Nice selection and this location doesn't get super over-crowded.