7608-B FM 1960 W
Houston, TX 77070
- Try the California Burger
- Get the kid's meal. It's plenty of food!
- The Kirby salad is my fav!!!
- TRY THE VEGGIE BURGER. It is hands down the best veggie burger I've ever had.
- My favorite is the Chili Cheese Dog cooked "well done" (adds a nice smoky flavor) in a basket of fries...another favorite is the BP Burger basket....if you've never been here...you're missing it!!
- Great grilled chicken salad
- best drive-thru burger
- Try the rib eye burger
- Everything is great, I recommend the chicken baked potato with Chili on top.
- Really expensive and not very good
- Love the bubba's burger!
- I would recommend the "Bill's Burger".
- Get the table outside. It is pk woth good weather, its. Good
- Not a family-friendly establishment with kid's meal prices of $8.25 for a McDonald's size cheeseburger, and everything charged at an expensive alacarte fee!
- Here's a tip - don't charge $8.25 for a kids meal!! That times 3 kids means we're not coming here again!
- Kirby salad with ahi tuna, god it's awesome
- BP Burger: simple and delicious.
- Try the Mediterranean Salad with the ahi tuna! Delish :). This location also has one of the most courteous team members! Rachel is awesome!
- The Hickory Cheeseburger is pretty good. It's a little funky, but it's still worth getting. Their milkshakes are to die for, however.
- Queen of Hearts salad with seared ahi tuna and vinaigrette on the side. Won't find a better salad in Houston.