464 Becker Farms Rd
Stonewall, TX 78671
- Saturday afternoon very busy. If you're a red wine lover, try the reserve Cabernet from Canada (excellent) & the port! Whites try reiseling or muscato.
- The staff here is very knowledgable and friendly! A tasting few gets you 6 tries, but ended up with 3 more complimentary. All of the wines were excellent, and the tasting room is beautiful!
- Best Texas wine!
- The cab is good , HEB sells it cheaper but picked up a bottle for S&Gs . No tasting $10 for 6 , and doesnt apply to purchase .
- The port is amazing!
- Free tasting for military, awesome glass to take home. The vintage port, raven, Canadian cab, and Riesling are all great.
- Active duty military gets free wine tasting.
- We arrived at Becker late in the day on a Saturday afternoon and it was mobbed. It was hard to get a spot for a tasting both inside and outside. It started clearing up around 4:30.
- Try the port! It's phenomenal!
- Try the nationally acclaimed Viognier. It's been served at the White House.
- Beautiful little vineyard with a nice patio for tastings or hanging out.
- The best winery on the trail - friendly staff, good wine, great place to spend an afternoon
- We visited 3 wineries and this was by far our favorite. Janice was so awesome! We laughed a lot and had a great time. The tour was excellent as well! Try the port filled chocolates...delicious!!
- Flower gardens have lots of butterfly's.
- Though we generally associate this area west of Austin with barbecue, Texas Hill Country is actually the fifth largest wine-producing area in the U.S. Sip strong reds like Merlots and Zinfandels.
- Won't accept tasting coupons from previous visits but may let you try a couple wines for free if you're trying to decide on a bottle to buy! Great staff. Awesome wines.
- Great staff and Viognier is wonderful
- Everything. Chef Jason is. Outstanding. The vineyard is wonderful
- Love the lavender field!
- Go on a tour with Gary!