- Long week. Looking forward to the Sangria.
- I don't agree that the food is overpriced. The food is delicious and reasonably priced especially the specials
- Excellent "Arthur Avenue" Italian. Rivaling manhattan quality NOT Manhattan prices. The Sorrentino (chicken or veal) highly recommended.
- Not at all overpriced. Great food. Great service. Great value. A neighborhood gem!!
- Awesome salads
- Meatballs are awesome!!!
- Ciopino is great
- They don't take reservations. So allow a little time to sit at the bar, enjoy some wine, and wait for your table.
- Favorite Italian restaurant in Riverdale. Adorable, cozy space with incredible penne alla vodka.
- First time there and the food is wonderful!!!
- The only Italian restaurant (pizzerias don't count) in Riverdale, and guess what? It's pretty good!
- I love this place. Great ambiance and delicious food. Not much of a beer selection but enough wines to take my interest. Chicken beccofino and the salmon are delicious !
- The mussels are delicious! Still waiting on dinner, the anticipation.......
- The specials are always great!! And the meatballs are awesome.
- Closes 2 hours earlier then what they advertise:( Usually has great food though, but won't be back since they don't value their customers.
- Bourbon gelato = NOM NOM NOM
- Try the chicken beccofino.
- Great food but a little overpriced for the area.