Beaverton Farmers Market
Farmer's Market, Other Outdoors
4900 SW Washington St (City Park)
Beaverton, OR 97075
- Fewer hipsters, more strollers.
- Get there early and hit up PBJ for a smoking goat sandwich. You will not be disappointed.
- More kid- (and stroller-) friendly than PDX, with a great fountain and crowded play structure.
- Alpine Sourdough Bread is the best & healthiest! Try the garlic cheese bread.
- The omelete at Camby Asparagus Farm's booth is out of this world! You need to share it with someone because it is huge!
- Really really big farmers market
- Everything you need. Fresh prodice, baked goods, meat, and cheese.
- Definitely try some of the sweet bread at Marika's Greek Bakery! Delicious, authentic baker! Ask for Maria!
- It's a great place to get fresh fruits and veggies! Great for kids that like to walk around and like the outdoors!
- The food carts are all amazing.
- Support you local farmers, businesses, and artisans!
- Nice selection of vegetables. Good place to pick up bread and flowers.
- Come early. Parking is a bitch.
- Oh my god this place is amazing and has everything
- So much to see. Good food. Get to know your local vendors!! They are amazing. Pony Espresso, Sun Gold Farms, Denison Farms. Just scratching the surface!
- No need to go to down town farmers market
- Meat pies are epic!
- Get the Canby Omelet it is so good
- Every trip requires a stop @ Liquid Sunshine for a Lime Mojito & a pulled pork sammich next door
- Zoe"s cheesecakes r the shit! Amazing flavors incredible taste don't leave without one or 4