The Beauty of Boxed Invitations
In today’s fast-paced electronic world, invitations arrive in many ways. Everything from email to snail mail, evites, text messages, Facebook, or Paperless Post invites are socially acceptable these days.
The art and beauty of an elegant invitation, formally worded and beautifully hand-calligraphed, has gone by the wayside.
Remember that wonderful feeling you got as a child when a package arrived in the mail?
The excitement and anticipation felt while you hurried to pry the box open?
Invitations that arrive in a box evoke the same excitement, and they set the stage as guests anticipate that the party will be unique and filled with surprises; they catch the invitee’s attention.
And it is even better when the package is filled with something sweet.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas