Bear's Smokehouse Barbecue
2152 Poquonock Ave
Windsor, CT 06095
- The burnt ends are to die for! My fianc and I love this place, we drive an hour just to eat here. It's quick, clean and so so so good! I recommend this place to everyone looking for good food.
- This is the best barbecue in the nation! I travel for business and have tried many places but this is the best!
- Beans and pulled pork
- Beans! cornbread, burnt ends
- Try the brisket!!!
- I ordered the Bear Attack with the chopped option (Pulled pork and brisket). Taste so good makes you wanna slap your mama
- Pulled pork is great as well as the sides I had.
- The brisket was fantastic!
- Yankees shouldnt do BBQ.
- The burnt ends are the surprise you don't expect. They look like a burnt piece of fat and taste like a piece of heaven. All the meat was wonderful. Recommended.
- Slippery floors - walk carefully.
- They had run out of brisket and ribs and chicken by 6:30 PM.
- Beans, fries
- Loved the brisket but wasn't impressed by the baby back ribs. Sauces were very good.Service was great. Will be back for brisket next time I am back in Hartford.
- Best BBQ in the Hartford area. Haven't tried anything I didn't like.
- Brisket is great over priced thou 16.49 for a sandwich with baked beans slaw and a 3.00 water
- Poutine has a good cheese sauce
- The dudes at the meat counter are not the friendly. Know what you want and have a backup plan in case they are out. They get annoyed fast.