Bean Sprouts Inc.
Vegetarian / Vegan
- Get the rainbow roll and hand roll. Both have sweet peanut sauce that is the best.
- Not bad but not good enough to come back, especially as I'm not vegetarian. The seaweed bean curd and radish cake are worth trying. Didn't love the dan dan mien, weird texture and flavor.
- If you are vegan, let the staff know so they can use their vegan mayo. The other standouts include pan-fried radish cakes, "beef" noodle soup, pineapple fried rice. Lunch prices end at 2 p.m.
- Bean Sprouts is a Taiwanese vegetarian caf with a Western twist! Lunch specials start at $6. The rainbow crunch roll is a must-order.
- $5.99 lunch special on Mon, Wed-Fri is awesome!
- Lunch special ends at 2!
- Try the Tomato Noodle Soup - #vegetarian #flavorful broth
- The spicy wonton appetizer is some of the best food ever. So are the crispy spring rolls and the fried rice.
- Ate mediocre food from a strange selection for an average price. I wouldn't recommend this place.
- Try the Ma Po tofu :) - #vegetarian #flavorful #mild #spicy
- The burger pattie tastes like a fish burger but it's very soft. Fries are also great- crispy on the outside and the perfect size. Get rainbow roll for a fresh side dish. Salad in a wrap!
- Noodles cooked in bean curd sauce with soy pork = fucking awesome