Bean Around The World
175 West Hastings (Cambie)
Vancouver, BC V6B 1H4
- get your coffee club card here. you can receive the 10th drink for free!
- Good coffee but in my opinion you are better off walking half a block down and grabbing a coffee at revolver.
- The sandwiches are great!
- Almond milk makes everything better.
- Great place to sit in the sun and read with a delicious mocha :).
- Great espresso macchiato with foam and very fresh muffins and scones. Surprised that it has such a low score for such great service and coffee.
- Coffee is great. Nice corner for lookout the neighborhood. Right I front of Vancouver film school
- They have almond milk at the bar!
- Hot chocolate and whipped cream...yum!!!
- Great coffee, shitty attitude. Normally I love BATW locations, but after being treated like garbage by the baristas here when another patron took my drink by mistake I doubt I'll ever be back.
- Vanilla latte is wonderful!!
- Gorgeous Hope in Shadows photography display by back door.
- These are the best seats in the house. Great for informal 1:1s!
- Fall special - Nutella Latte, it will change your life!
- Unsweetened iced tea alert! The English Breakfast is heavenly.
- The staff was really cool. Awesome windows and view of the park. Nice seating and feel. Almond milk cappuccino good.
- Get the Ham and Cheese scone.
- They have the best handmade egg muffins. Delicious.
- Awesome sandwiches!
- Have their Guatemalan School House medium roast. It's fully traceable to its source. Oh, and damn tasty