Beacon's Closet Park Slope
Thrift / Vintage
- This place is super disorganized and filled with mostly ugly unwearable clothes. Odd Twin is better!
- The selection can be hit or miss, but when its on, you can walk out with a ton of clothes for cheap. Dont miss the shoes! Drop off your clothes for store credit or cash. Very selective.
- Might be the real thing.
- best vintage i have seen
- Cum here for dudes with mustaches.
- come here for guvnor's "rejects" at lower prices.
- An institution in Brooklyn's vintage clothing sector. It's hit and miss in here, but worth it to search for the few gems lurking beneath the hipster sun dresses.
- Come here for dudes with mustaches.
- Meh stock.
- For men, there's not a selection of clothes that's worth the trip. Would recommend Housing Works Thrift which is a few blocks down the street.
- A good time! Designer gently used bargains, a lot of ny indie labels. Bring in some gently used high end pieces for trade. Always good pieces on the racks, nice staff, good music.
- crowded, bring your shopping game face
- If you've never been in a fight but always been slightly curious, selling clothes here is exactly what it feels like to be hit in the face.
- Much better shopping experience than the Manhattan location
- Totally disrepectful and rude. Accused by staff of taking a bag from hold section but they would not view the tape. Instead they were degrading and demanded I leave. Never shop here. Nasty owner.
- Most threads cost $11 to $23 (the latter for, say, a nearly new Paul Smith jacket from a season or three ago, or an Italian Sisley wool coat).
- I find the most unique things here. From vintage to trendy & the fries are GREAT
- Very rude staff.
- Be prepared to spend some time. You will find at least 1 or 2 bargains you like. Organized and clean. Try things on, no return policy.
- Found an incredible leather jacket here...for 10 bucks! Great deals and even better clothes. Definitely will go back.