909 E Douglas Ave (at Mosley)
Wichita, KS 67202
- My favorite breakfast in Wichita
- Chicken fried chicken is amazing! You will not be disappointed!!
- Try the beacon tradition breakfast!
- Wichita institution. Breakfasts are huge.
- Best breakfast in town. You won't leave hungry!
- Biscuits and gravy + egg
- The food is over priced especially for the quality. They charged me $6 for 2 chocolate chip pancakes. You'd do better going to ihop and I don't even like ihop.
- The only place in Wichita to get fully cooked hash browns that aren't raw in the middle!! The best!!
- Great atmosphere! A legend in these parts. Chicken fried steak is perfect, coffee is always amazing. Get there before 9:30 on weekend mornings or be prepared to park down the street.
- I love the made from scratch items and use of real ingredients.
- Every is great
- The traditional is my jam!!!
- Good diner food
- Great place bro for real
- There's a fly in the sugar!
- Watch where you park....the Eagle has signs but they are not well placed. A crotchety old guy will block you and give you a hard time if you make the mistake of parking in their lot!
- The Traditional hits the spot every time
- The Chicken Fried Chicken is delicious. Also can't go wrong with the French Toast.
- They cooked the food & gave us what we ordered