One of the best dive bars in Boston. Darts, foozeball, and more games are available to make the night even more fun. Drinks are cheap, and the jukebox is cheaper.
Beacon Hill Pub
- big buck safari you're all I need
- I thought I smelled a fart. But then I realized... It smells like fart EVERYWHERE.
- Total dive, good times
- The rum and cokes are a delight
- Smells like peeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
- don't get the Breubakers. they are gross
- Smells like vomit and sin
- Just found a Durham bar in Beacon Hill. $2.75 Busch light, love it!
- This might be the worst bar.
- Cash Only, and the ATM only sometimes works, cool dive bar though
- Sloan home.
- Sit near the window, order a Bud Light and people watch at this dive outpost in one of the most well-to-do neighborhoods in the city.
- $2.75 vodka/gin and tonics, seriously can't beat it. Tell Carrie the bartender jondo says hi and get a free drink!!
- $2.50 Busch beer. Can't get cheaper beer than this!
- Wednesday night is MIT Sloan night. Buncha nerds hanging out who like to booze. Good times though!
- Cheap beers at this dive bar.
- They've got tons of arcade games in the back, including two hoops machines
- MIT Sloan Wednesday. Cheap everything. Cash only.
- One of my favorite Boston dive bars. Get a narraganset and play some basketball in the back
- This is Mary Anne's older and equally trashy sister bar. And I love every minute of it.