The Beachland Ballroom & Tavern
Music Venue, Concert Hall, Bar
- Cleveland rocks because of Mark & Cindy at Beachland Tavern and Ballroom. Stop by for some great music, bloody mary's and free juke box! TW 's Beachland
- Love the intimate atmosphere; I've seen two acts in the ballroom now and enjoyed both immensely. My burger was delicious and bartenders were personable and attentive. Thank you for a great evening.
- Congratulations, you've found one of Esquire's Best Bars in America. Here, the beer comes varied (seventy to choose from) and cheap (starting at $2). And the jukebox plays 45s for free.
- Simply the BeSt!~*~****
- Cindy Barber is a living legend and my personal hero. This place is amazing.
- Try the Saturday lunch 12-3pm. Awesome sandwiches! Vegan items and more.
- If you're coming for sunday brunch and have a big group, call and make a reservation ahead of time. Had a group of 8 and had to wait 1 hr 20 min before we were seated.
- Although yet to take the stage at the Beachland, I have spectated a few shows here and love the experience both in the Tavern and the larger Ballroom. Two stages, good sound, good food! \m/
- Be sure to check out Walk the Moon when they open for Young the Giant on Feb. 26, 2012!
- Nice little venue here. Yummy bar food.
- I love this place, but don't get the nachos.
- Two sides/venues: Tavern and Ballroom. The Tavern is smaller with a bar lining one side and is usually set up with a few tables and chairs. The Ballroom is much larger and is usually standing room.
- Im be of my favorite Cleveland venues! Small and intimate!
- Great venue, awesome bar food & plenty of cold drinks with a great selection to choose from. The sound man is a true professional give that man a raise cuz he's killing it!!!
- Here tonight to see Cranford Hollow perform all the way from SC! Love this band!
- A Cleveland institution. You've never seen a show till you've seen a show at beachland
- One of Cleveland's most eclectic concert venues, with a killer brunch. Try the Eggs Beachland.
- Brunch is great! Love the drinks too
- An indie music destination for those who do not necessarily care for, say, the Springsteen tribute at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Biscuits & Gravy is fantastic! The vegetarian version (wild mushroom gravy) is also great.