Honolulu, HI 96815
- Watch the sunset.
- Watching the #sunset and having a Mai tai #romantic
- Don't miss Hilton's FIREWORKS on Friday evening starts around 7:40PM. Walk toward west (away from Diamond Head), pass RumFire (bar) on the beach. !
- Just minutes away from UHM, this beach is popular with both visitors and residents. You can swim, surf, snorkel, dive, people-watch, or just bask in the sun (don't forget to use sunscreen!).
- Hang loose, Brah!
- You usually can find a shaded place to park yourself for the day so you may not need to rent an umbrella to keep out of the sun. In front of Dukes you can order your lunch on the beach.
- the best sunset in the world!!
- watch your feet, exposed reef at points!
- Sunsets are amazing -get a spot with a trop drink in hand well before the sun goes down. You won't be disappointed! Daytime snorkeling is great in the smooth waters, & the people-watching is fun too!
- Go to Aloha Beach Services for rentals (in between the Moana Hotel and Chuck's Steak House).
- a it's beautiful Waikiki and one of the safest places in the world and did l mention the shopping fantastic
- try not to leave your belongings unwatched, they could get stolen!
- Ac en Hawaii, Wailkiki pasndolo la raja...
- Don't forget to take a towel.
- Check out the white sand :)
- Buy a pair of reef shoes from ABC store for 9.99. Best investment if you plan on going in the water.
- Great place for tourists
- Sunset at Waikiki can be harsh. Try shooting a bracketed image and create an HDR photo to capture something more interesting.
- Appreciate the beautiful beach you're relaxing on by taking a look at this vintage 1970s photo from our Documerica collection.