Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa
Resort, Water Park, Beach
- We had an amazing family vacation, the resort is beautiful. The weather was perfect! The beach & pools all very clean. The best restaurants were: Schnoners, Kimonos & Barefoot by the Sand, loved it!!!
- These water slides are the bomb.com
- Beaches Turks & Caicos opened in Providenciales, Turks & Caicos in September of 1997, becoming the second family resort in the Sandals family.
- Beyond amazing. Get a dirty banana or a hummingbird and lay on the beach.
- Sapadillas restaurant is excellent for dinner, and Kimono's is a fun experience for kids and adults alike!
- 19 Restaurants my favourite Le Petit Chateau; Sapodilla; Schooners Seafood; Dino Pizzeria .... and Bobby Dee's
- Meraviglioso! Coccolati e viziati in tutto il soggiorno! Un vero paradiso
- Get the character tuck in. $85 and worth a lot more, a truly magical experience
- Simply enjoy what the world has given us here - book the Italian Village oceanfront - you will not be disappoint with you wake up view!
- Grace Bay Shopping is awesome. Acquiring a day pass @ Beaches is a dream . Night entertainment is world class
- Beautiful facilities, lots to do. Huge space with many excellent pools, shops, and restaurants. A stage for shows and a lazy river and mini waterpark for kids. Right on a beautiful section of beach!
- I love this place for relax
- Gotta try the bar at the by the reception at the Italian Village. The bartenders Byron and Lori are excellent and prepare amazing drinks! Thank you Lori and Byron!!
- Island pork tacos at the Arizona restaurant served by Derat are amazing and tasty. Derat is a great guy and extremely friendly
- Yu ought to visit Sky Lounge and Schooners! Amazing restaurants with delicious food across the board.
- French Villa (Paris) needs serious update in the rooms. Beds are old and WI -FI is not good at all (very slow).
- Food is great, drinks are great, lots of fun in the beach or the pool.
- Beautiful location, overall very good service although many hosts seem curt and transactional while others are very friendly. They need to upgrade Wi-FI as it is really not up to par
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa was one of the more wished for places throughout 2015s I Want Somewhere holiday campaign. Wheres your somewhere? Enter to win a bucket list experience.
- French villa