The Fontainebleau Beach
Beach, Surf Spot
5100 A1A (Collins Ave.)
Miami Beach, FL 33140
- Beach is better than the pool, bed's are free, you only pay ($24,00) for the umbrella. When you order something you must wait over 45 minutes in the weekend till you get it;)..wifi is free.
- Post pix of the actual girlz with a big mouth, lol
- The beach is beautiful here. If you pay the resort fee you get 4 chairs by the beach. I suggest you get there at 9 or a little after to get the primo front row seats that aren't behind the cabana.
- SPF 50 or higher at all times and lots of water!
- Bliss. Love this place.
- Twice we ordered food that never came as we watched women who ordered the same thing get theirs
- Some of the staff was only attentive if you were an underdressed female
- Do not come on the weekends if you are looking for peace and quiet. The music is loud and obnoxious during the day at the pool and then from the lobby and dance club at night.
- Don't come here too thirsty or hungry - food service is slow! Towel guys are great and chairs are comfy
- The water is so blue!
- Bamb massage at lapis spa! Just heaven...
- wonderful... :-)
- Una party el la sangra de vino blanco endulzado con licor de jazmines.
- Amazing!! Love the pool, the bar is great to grab a drink before going out
- Great place
- Make sure to take advantage of the cabanas or lounges with umbrellas closest to the ocean. To enhance your experience ask to be in Michael Pineiro's section, he is the best!
- One of my favorite places in Miami Beach. Glow Bar is great. Gotham Steak has amazing food and service. Anywhere you go inside this hotel is nice. Great employees and great service.
- Sales Pro's here Use CardoneOnDemand.com for Sales Training and Motivation
- Ummmm. Bathing suits are optional........... Beware of flying fake boobs and other human parts!!!!!
- This is a nice place 2 go 2 in Miami Beach, it is HOT !!!