Beach Blanket Babylon
Theater, Comedy Club
- The longest running Musical Revue show in the Nation and possibly the world! Hilarious and very entertaining! Make sure to get here at least an hour before the show to get the very best seats!
- With sold-out performances since 1974, Beach Blanket Babylon evolves with pop culture, bringing locals and visitors back year after year for lively, hilarious performances.
- Feeling theatrical? America's longest-running musical revue is San Francisco's "Beach Blanket Babylon," which debuted in 1974.
- entertaining if you're over 55. otherwise....skip
- Tip your servers!
- Don't forget to tip your server ;)
- Fun show!! See it if your in town!
- Cash only. Boo!
- Get into the show! Clap, throw your hands up, dance.
- Unreal costumes. Terrible wine. Get there before the end of 2019, after that San Francisco is canceled
- Fun show that is updated regularly to reflect the current foibles of modern life. Balcony seating is the best but do try to avoid by the band as you can hardly hear the actors
- A San Francisco staple - a must go! Its also a great spot to brings relatives from out of town!
- Check TodayTix for the best discounts on weekday shows. Score tickets for $20-27 in rear balcony.
- Not for the faint of heart, this is a zany show thats uniquely SF. Great place to bring your visiting fam.
- Incredible singing, fantastic performances! Not the most cutting edge stuff but colourful and exciting.
- It's awesome, be prepared to queue up early so you can get a very good seat.
- Pretty funny
- For the price, the balcony really isn't a bad view. Get pizza at Golden Boy's nearby right before (or after).
- Skip the cookies. Drinks great, play is fantastic!
- Touristy but fun- great for out of town guests!