BB's Jazz, Blues & Soups
Jazz Club, Southern / Soul, Bar
- This place smells like soup
- Well worth the visit. Pretty sure this building was here before the river was.
- Ask for the menu! Great music but also great food!
- Came here on a Wednesday night. I just wanted to eat but they wanted to charge me a $5 cover. I explained to the guy I just wanted food. But he didn't care.
- Great music, atmosphere, local beers on tap, and a fantastic kitchen cooking everything from perfect wings, to house made barbecue sauces, to gumbo, to veggie burgers, to hand cut sweet potato fries.
- Great Place, Nice atmosphere, a bit crowed however. Loved the live bands!
- Food is good, live music is excellent. The old hag taking cover charge was in a nasty mood. The bartenders are rude and the drink prices are ridiculous, even for downtown. Won't come back.
- RFT 2012 Best of St. Louis Winner - Best Blues Club BB's varied schedule of musical acts, greater year-round seating capacity & full-service kitchen make it a great destination.http://bit.ly/Ri3c3n
- Great venue! Narrow, intimate, small tasty menu (get seasoned chips) Love front row at the rail on the upstairs balcony to watch acts like Marquise Knox & Jake's Leg! Prices $$$ out of 5 = Great Time
- "Ninguem passa por aqui sem cantar um blues". Ainda mais nas margens do rio Mississipi.
- DAMN. I can't believe you all aren't here for this!!!!
- Try the menu I can't stop thinking about it! So good!
- The live music here is off the charts good, crushing it. Good wings
- Even though I've never eaten here I have enjoyed quite a few bands and I've yet to not enjoyed myself while here
- Soup is in the name of this business, but they just have a note about asking about the soup of the day. You'd think they'd have a page in the menu dedicated to soups. Nope. Their soul food is meh.
- Best honey bbq wings I've ever had. The smoked ribs were good and the sauce they make that goes with the sweet potato fries were good
- Best Jazz place ever! Best among Chicago NYC SF!!! Love in it, gonna fly to this place thereafter! Walking distance from my stay at Hyatt Regency, and free overnight parking!
- From out of town found on yelp and was amazing food and music entertainment worth the $5 ... chilli delicious!
- Austin sits in with Legacy Ensemble