12305 SW 137th Ave
Miami, FL 33186
- Bulgogi Burger is awesome here!
- It is not a Barbeque place but a yummy Korean chicken restaurant. Most people that walk in are confused by the name. Worth giving it a try.
- OMG! Service Sucks!!!! Waiting already for 20 min for a piece of chicken, and I am the only costumer!!!!!
- I suggest calling ahead if you're picking up. It takes them a while to make your food as they do it fresh. The crispy garlic wings are awesome as is the house salad.
- Yes the food is good. It's hardly ever worth the extremely long wait though.
- Tastes so good & it's healthy. On point.
- Food was pretty good but I had to wait 25 min for it. I was the only one there.
- Well worth the wait. Everything is made fresh so be prepared to wait about 10 min. Very good, have been 5+ times already
- Chicken strips, waffle fries and side salad. And NOT greasy, amazing.
- The pulled chicken burger is awesome as f**k with a side of waffle fries and a nice cold ice tea