Revention Music Center
Music Venue, Comedy Club, Concert Hall
- Drink before you get here.
- definitely pre drink!!! $9 for 1 beer
- Do not valet park here, service is ridiculous.
- Only come here if your favorite band is breaking up... for good. Double whiskeys are $20 a pop, $40 tix, bartenders suck. Never again.
- Youre steps away from cool restaurants and bars for before-and-after partying, including Warren's, La Carafe and Hearsay at Market Square, and many more hot spots at the Houston Pavilions.
- This place displays the 30-06 Rule
- Cash parking and cash bars inside.
- The fun doesn't have to stop once the concert is over! Head next door to Roc Bar for discount entry with your show ticket. The drink specials are great all night long! Team Live Nation
- The upper Grand Tier seats have done serious funk on them. They really need to call Stanley Steamer.
- Camera allowed, no flash though. I got in with my NIKON D200
- Awesome venue
- 1st time here- disappointed with the upsale to VIP day of concert esp since we were waiting hours before. traffic control was well organized leaving. I agree bout drinking before $18 for 1 drink!!
- You can actually use a credit card at the main bar on the right of the entrance as you come in, the 'temporary' bars are cash only.
- Great place to see shows, when not being overcharged for beer-drink before you go!
- Good venue with a variety of seating options and general admission.
- Muy buen lugar para hacer y ver shows en Houston
- Not a bad seat in the house. Great place to see a show. Fast and organized, with good drinks selection.
- Acoustics are amazing! Floor seats not conducive to short people. Near a lot of fine eateries which is a good thing considering their offerings.
- The place is not bad. I were here for Chvrches & the Buzzfestivus and the audio was poor, Imo. They fixed it at the very end, but it was late.