Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids N/Walker
Hotel, Breakfast, Pool
- Aside from a weird chlorine odor in the hallway (which is NOT in the room), the place is fine. No problems with noise, and the staff is nice.
- Fresh baked cookies at the front counter. NICE
- Clean rooms and comfortable pillows .
- Clean rooms and comfortable pillows
- Very uncomfortable beds. Not enough pillows. They were paper thin. Towels in bathroom need replacing. The grey color of the towels should be a clue.
- Yeah to the chlorine odor in the hallway. Needs updating, but not expensive; get what you pay for. The worst is getting back onto the main road. Hotel exits right into highway entrance lane.
- Twice in one session the treadmill stopped moving mid-stride
- Not a bad hotel. You get what you pay for.
- Smokey, noisy, dirty. That about sums it up.
- Fitness center treadmill is pretty useless. It's rusty, loud, and doesn't go faster than a brisk walk.
- Stay away from this baymont! The clerks are rude and inconsiderate. Multiple people gave noise complaints about 1 room and nothing was done because the clerk said, "they were his friends"! Horrible!