Bay Street Emeryville
5601-5621 Bay St (at Shellmound St)
Emeryville, CA 94608
- Nice place to take a stroll
- I love this place. It's an "ecclectic" mix of ghetto people and yuppies. Who said we can't all get along?
- Go buy a starbucks at B&N and get your parking validated for 3hrs free!
- As close to Southern California shopping centers as you'll get in the east bay... Aside from the people
- Try parking here if you wanna go walk the Bay Bridge without the threat of IKEA towing you.
- Don't come here on Saturday evening. Traffic is ridiculous.
- Still boggled with why they make you pay for parking here. Even Santana Row, the much more upscale version of this place, doesn't charge for parking.
- Crazy number of big-name stores. My favorite place is the movie theatre, though.
- Many places validate for parking including starbucks and the theater :)
- Love this place. There is a little of everything here!!
- This place has a decent amount of stores, so its not too overwhelming. I like that Ikea and Target are nearby, so you can literally get all shopping errands done in one trip if you come here.
- Parking is really affordable.
- Parking is some of the cheapest in the Bay Area ($2 M-Th, $3 Fri-Sun, up to 3hrs) but the store choice is pretty limited (but the Uniqlo has a decent selection!).
- Easy parking and generally a cute mall. Lots to do!
- Cute area with a good selection of shops
- Variety of stores and restaurants. Paid parking. Parking validation from a few stores.
- I've love living here but wish they would host more cultural/social events here. They also need to do something about the number of unaccompanied teens here.
- Get your parking validated right after your movie and pay less for 4 hours of parking
- Everything it's good I love to shop in Apple store at Bay Street :)
- This place is awesome!!!