Burgers, Wings, American
- Wings were great! The wing sampler has a lot of wings! Love the Martini's! Service was great as well!
- Triple play Cheeseburger. .MMMMM!
- Worst service ever.
- The ooey Gooey fries here are legit.
- Great place to watch the game the guys at the bar are the best.
- The royal rooster is awesome! Get it hot!
- My first time here I had the gooey cheese burger and it was FANTASTIC. I could only eat half at the restaurant and got the rest to take home. Definitely a knife & fork kinda burger. Highly recommended
- Buy the hot wings!
- The atmosphere is ok, service is adequate, but the food is OMG so good! Shrimp and grits, hot wangs, Jamaican jerk wings, and black beans and rice are all to die for! I did get check in special!
- Sweet Fire wings are the best!!
- The best wings in town!!!
- Lance is the best (Bartender)
- Chips and salsa, no beignets! Disappointing. Really wanted to try them.
- Mardi Gras menu is wonderful! Try the Gumbo!
- The roasted Duck with the War Eagle sauce is AUsome!
- Love the atmosphere and quality of the food. The gooey fries are a must!
- Great burgers & fries aren't bad either. Tea is amazing!
- Burgers are really good. Great service! Lots of TVs in the bar area. Great place to catch the big game.
- Update: Okay. Tried this place again and it's our new regular place we go every weekend. We usually get really good service and the food is great too. Some of the best wings around.
- This place is not as good as I expected unfortunately, it was just okay. And didn't get enough food for the price. Wings could be cheaper or you should get more.