1381-1399 Baugher Rd
Westminster, MD 21158
- Pumpkin and apple picking was pretty cool. Apples are really good. Great prices.
- One of the best places for pumpkin and apple picking in the fall. Be sure to get an outer seat on hay ride things get a little bumpy!
- Apple cider
- Mmm ice cream, fruit and veggies and hot roast beef.
- Great ice cream!
- Fun place!!
- Free petting zoo! $1 hay ride to the pumpkin patch or apple orchard.
- It was a great place for the whole family.
- Lots of split cherries, have to look hard.
- Terrible! I'm not waiting a hour in line to pick fruit. Also, full of very badly behaved children.
- Apple cider is amazing. Catch them on a pumpkin picking day for a hayride. The kids love it.
- Best peaches around. Skip their restaurant, though.
- When apple picking, Mutso is the prime choice for snaking or baking. Soft yet tart. A Granny Smith is good, but don't pick before late Oct - they prefer the chill.