Batu Lanchang Wet Market
Market, Farmer's Market, Fish Market
Lebuhraya Batu Lanchang
Jelutong, Pulau Pinang 11600
- One of the best char koay teow in Penang for sure. It is the stall that is further from the market and nearer to KFC end of the place.
- One of the best Pasembur can be found here and also don't forget the fresh sugar cane water :)
- Pasar Basah yang telah diubahsuai,bersih dan lebih menarik. Harga yg agak sedikit mahal tetapi barang lebih segar. Berbaloi.. Certain people said this place "Market Orang Kaya"..
- Must eat here : 1) Mee Goreng 2) Chinese Pasembur 3) Char Kueh Kak(2 shops to chose from) 4) Karipap with onions.
- DO NOT buy durian from the shop posted here, the ugly bald uncle in pink sell cheap durian as musang king for RM 40. I took picture after returning his durian (he did not refund me). Beware people!
- Fried kuiteow with duck egg, cendol and passembur is the must !
- Seafood is not very fresh but opens till 7pm. Chicken stall also open till late. You can get fresh shaved coconut , good fishballs , rare spices and big head taugeh here
- Can get what you needed here but prices slightly more expensive
- One of the best afternoon market on the island. You get almost anything you need here. Crowded on weekends. There's a decent food court nearby too.
- The most expensive market in Penang. Everything is super expensive!! Don't come here if you're not local!
- Kempen kesedaran kebersihan..hmmm..
- Half of the fishmongers here are crooks & dishonest scumbags. Scale tipping is common practice. Consumers are urged to practice utmost caution when buying stuff here. (go somewhere else if possible)
- Claypot mee stall 47 is recommended
- a lot of things to eat
- Udang besar XXL sekilo Rm56..Murah n Fresh..
- The no 39 stall's Cendol is awesome and the Pasembor is good too :)
- Fresh garupa fish cutlet at reasonable price:-)
- I don't like the car park attendance here because he didn't issue the ticket even you paid in advance
- Go to food court and try the coffee from Sai lam coffee at store 64
- Best place to shop for fresh marketing!