The Battle Of Bunker Hill Museum
- 294 steps is quite the feat but worth it! Loved seeing an overview of Boston.
- Looking for a great free museum about the battle of bunker hill?! Awesome diorama of the battle on the 3rd floor and bookstore on the 2nd floor
- Bathrooms here!
- The museum is interesting also and free!
- Very nice rangers at the front desk.
- Great museum. Information is really well presented and the Park Rangers are great.
- Don't underestimate the 294 steps to the top! Leave your bags in the car.
- The diorama on the 3rd floor is pretty cool! check it out!
- Free museum with free monument climbing, donation based. They have a live action role play figurine setup upstairs where you can see all 3 British attack waves against the colonists
- Use the restrooms here after you climb the monument!