Battery Wharf Hotel
- A beautiful place to live and work
- They have a good public valet parking garage.
- Woof! I love coming here to watch the boats on Boston Harbor... and the lovely folks at the front desk know just how to make me feel welcome!
- New hotel. Great views of wharf. 10 minute taxi from Copley Plaza. You have to try the barbeque wings in Sensing. Perfectly crisp and the sauce is to die for with a touch of ginger!
- Check out Afternoon Tea... My fave: Captain William Sturgis Tea which comes with a glass of champagne and lobster crostini.
- Most rooms have a fab waterfall (stall) shower, but if you want a bathtub you'll have to put in a special request. Spa & Gold rms in separate bldgs. Get free wifi by signing up for the Fairmont club.
- For $2, you can get a fresh cannoli in the lobby! At Sargent wharf there is $11 nightly parking versus valet.
- Look for the live jazz Friday and Saturday nights.
- try the settenta cinque cocktail with prosecco!
- Fantastic! Terrific staff, Outstanding harbor views, with a hard-to-beat location in the North end... Just a great hotel experience
- Beautiful hotel on the north side; walking distance to the Freedom Trail and several restaurants.
- Geni oda, manzara ok gzeldi. alanlar ilgisiz.
- Decent hotel in a very good location. It is showing it's age but the rooms are comfortable and the view is great if you get any.
- Steak is good!
- Great service from a manager - after we couldn't find anyone to seat us in the restaurant. He ensured that the service for the rest of the meal was superb and comped a bottle of wine. Nice recovery
- I heard great things about this hotel, and they did not disappoint. Top notch level of service and accommodations!
- Great service and comfortable rooms!
- No public ice machines so don't bother looking for one. They'll bring you the ice if you call to the front desk and refuse a tip...a little luxury :)
- Modern and very comfortable hotel on the water. The rooms are sizable and decorated in a way that promotes relaxation. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- get the green tea matcha martini and lobster crostini. sit on the terrace and watch the sailboats come in.