Bastille Day Cocktails Made by Paris' Best Mixologist
Need cocktail inspiration for the upcoming French holiday, Bastille Day? Look no further than these creations from Paris' hottest mixologist.
French mixologist Carina Tsou, formerly of the Experimental Cocktail Club, is now reinventing Paris' cocktail scene with two new ventures, the hip taqueria Candelaria and the latest endeavor, Le Mary Celeste oyster bar. Now, Tsou is mixing up cocktails that take on the traditional French holiday with one of France's most beloved wines, rosé.
These cocktails, made with Belaire Rosé, a unique new sparkling rosé from the Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur region in the South of France, automatically add authentic flair to any French-themed fete. Bring Paris back to the States with two easy, rosé wine cocktails.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record