Bass Concert Hall
Performing Arts, Theater, Concert Hall
2350 Robert Dedman Dr (E 23rd St)
Austin, TX 78712
- Touring theater productions, ballet, film, music and more can be seen at the Bass Concert Hall on the University of Texas campus. The flagship theater seats nearly 3,000.
- Just like at every other venue in Austin , there's a bar on every floor so don't wait in line.
- There's a bar on every floor, so less lines :)
- Amazing acoustics. World class facility. Bring plenty of cash, though, because a glass of boring, industrial wine will set you back at least $9!
- Arrive early to park; attendants are SLOW.
- Go to level two cafe. No lines.
- Watch out for parking! It's not peachy keen!
- Check out the art displayed throughout the venue. Some really wonderful stuff.
- Valet is a rip off
- Always look for ian when getting drinks. He's the best bartender.
- Strict Security Policies. Front employees are almost always great. Volunteer Ushers endearing, using elderly trying to swing in the dark! Inside security had one serious bitch. Wish I were down name.
- Ladies, make sure to not bring your regular handbag as you must use a clear handbag or bring no bag at all
- Great sound system ! Had a great time !
- A nice way to spend a Saturday afternoon
- It is a great venue for watching plays comfortable and pretty good acoustics.
- Good venue. Not a lot of vendors. Lines are too long. But beer selection was decent. Seating is very comfortable. Acoustics are great.
- Keep going up the stairs to avoid Lon beverage lines - and when the lights flash it isn't a power outage it means you need to sit down.
- We love this place. We had seats toward the back on the floor this time and they were still great! Better than the nosebleed section.
- Time for a remodel
- Parking sucks. Go early and bring cash.