Basil & Wicks
3195 Route 28
, New York
- Burgers and beer!
- It was a great dinner with family. The clams were great and the pork Marsala was unique and perfectly cooked. Burgers are huge. Great place and fairly reasonable.
- Super nice service. Food is good. Basically one of the few places to go around there that can accommodate large groups.
- Big place. Nice and casual for a lunch or beer stop on the way up to Indian Lake
- Grap the lobster Mac and cheese
- Just eat here. Excellent appetizers, great beer.
- Best burger ever!
- Had the calamari it was crisp and great .