The Baseball Tavern
Sports Bar, Bar
1270 Boylston St (btwn Ipswich & Yawkey Way)
Boston, MA 02215
- Stay out of the basement unless you work at Fenway
- Remy's has nothing on the Baseball Tavern. Go to the roof deck.
- Beer is good. Onion rings suck.
- Head to the roof or the basement and enjoy the atmosphere of one of the older bars in the Fenway area. It's a bit of a dive, but it's full of charm.
- Best place in Fenway to enjoy a cheap drink and really good food. Great bartenders too!
- Addendum to Marc W. : Or if your father is Bernie Witten.
- I just did the dougie in the bar!
- Even though there is a roofdeck, go to Remy's across the street - better food and bigger TVs
- Great place for alumni to watch college games on TV, $2.50 Budweiser draws, bar food offers cardboard pizza, thin burgers, and fries only w burgers or sandwiches). Staff is friendly and accommodating.
- Great spot to get beers before the game. They have a cool rooftop with a green monster replica
- Small place, cheap beer, good food. No fries with their burgers though. Kinda weird! Bud heavy = $2.50!
- No urinal cakes needed cuz Bawstin's Wicked Pissa!!
- Purdue Alum of Boston meet here!
- Shock top on tap baby! The wings are great too.
- In reply to Marc W. : Or you own a Baseball Tavern jacket with your name on the sleeve.
- Free popcorn!
- As we countdown to baseball season, BBC AMERICA's 6 Nations Rugby Championship matches are shown here on request.
- The Baseball Tavern brings the football party inside with $1 hotdogs, $0.25 wings and $4 bloody marys all day Sunday.
- The Baseball Tavern has 25c wings, $1 hot dogs and $4 Bloody Marys every Sunday during football season.
- the address is 1270 not 1290