Base Camp Brewing
- S'more stout is amazing - not too sweet but amazingly flavored and perfectly balanced!
- The S'more Stout comes with a toasted marshmallow!
- Good beer but damn, does this place always have kids running around? Dear breweries: Stop encouraging this. You're breweries.
- Try their most popular beer, the S'more Stout, topped with a roasted marshmallow!
- Love this place! Try the S'more stout, it's amazing & is garnished with a toasted marshmallow
- Interestingly, most beers are of a lower ABV than the other Portland breweries. Very drinkable stuff with a lot of collaboration brews. Get the flight of 10 and grab a seat outside!
- Every thing is good. Grab a pint and hit the patio.
- Great beer. I am not an IPA guy but this stuff is top notch. Joey, a partner in the brewery is a nice fella. The bartenders are wonderful too. Great Monday all day happy hour.
- Brewvana luvs Base Camp!
- Great place with really good beer!
- Unsure of what to try? Grab the sampler!
- Huge variety of beer and good environment for a brewery BUT the beer seems to have a funny after taste. If I had a choice I'd go somewhere else for better beer.
- Drink beer!
- Good beer (especially the stout) with food cart optionsorder at the bar and theyll bring it directly to you!
- I'm not a fan of stouts but the Smore one comes with a toasted marshmallow on the glass!
- The Shawarma Fries are literally the best fries I have ever had.
- They have a S'mores Kit for the fire pits outside. Camp vibes, man.
- The in-tents IPL might be the best beer in Portland. It's certainly in my top 5.
- IPL is one hell of a hoppy lager! Recommend.
- Great lagers!