Barton Hills Market
1210 Barton Hills Road
Austin, TX 78704
- Don't get the drip coffee.
- Grab and go breakfast tacos are decent
- Pretty much the best corner store ever.
- if you go there enough, you may start to be called "sweetie" by the old gentleman that's always there. best place! #bodega
- Wasabi peanuts from austinuts. Soooo addicting.
- within a block from my place. hate that i can't edit tips though :/
- love the guys that work here, and love that it's
- Not really sure what Mr. Scott is talking about. I think the three are all very sweet. (and funny)
- they have EVERYTHING!
- Great pita bread. Gotta ask them to bring it out of the cooler though.
- Watch out when you buy things here. There are 3 guys who work there. One is old and grumpy. One is middle aged and short, and he will lecture you about your health. One is young and friendly.
- Some fairly decent imported beers sold here
- This place sells kombucha! And their goulash is pretty tasty too.