Barton Creek Farmer's Market
2901 S Capital of Texas Hwy (Walsh tarelton)
Austin, TX 78746
9:00am - 1:00pm
- Dan is not really the mayor. He checked in on a wednesday and the market is only on Saturday's. Cheaters don't really go to this market.
- Bring your pet. Buy some specialty dog and cat food made locally while you are here.
- A convenient location with lots of parking (thanks to the mall) and a good variety of stalls
- So much delicious food!
- All kinds of local veggies, meats and other yummy snacks to keep your family healthy. Great crafts, jewelry and weird stuff too!
- chocosutra chocolate is a must!! so delicious
- Get there early to get the best stuff- or check them out anytime when the weather is funky for some of the best stuff this area has to offer.
- Hit the Lamba's Indian Food table. Amazing vegan options as well as non-vegan.
- When you're at this farmers market, find the High Country Bison tent and try the 100% bison burgers and hotdogs. You can order your own meat to take home as well. MUST TRY!
- Come hungry. Lots of yummy samples. You can spend the morning here, walking, eating and listening to live music without spending more than a few dollars.
- Check out the sharpin anything guys
- Try to get there before 10 AM. I got there at 11 last week and I almost didn't get any mushrooms.
- Bring a jar to fill up on Buddha's Brew Kombucha!
- Mum's Foods. Best BBQ ever. Love the fresh veggies too. Get your knives sharpened while you shop.
- Adelees Ice Box Dips are delicious especially the spicy bean dip.