ZinZen Wine Bistro
Café, Wine Bar
6841 Virginia Pkwy # 104 (at S. Stonebridge Dr.)
McKinney, TX 75071
1:30am - 11:00am
- Try the peanut butter Grigio with a slab of salami marinara - then clap for that guy in the corner - hes trying to make a living!!!
- Nice date night with wife. Wine, appetizer, and music were all good. Waitress was friendly! My wife had the Girard Chardonnay which was excellent!
- They have a good Brie sandwich
- Sitting out on the patio by ourselves - everyone else is inside - feel like I'm missing out on something or the sheep own this place
- If you want a nice little venue where you can get overpriced wine and cheeseboard - this is your place but i do like to go here - it's a conundrum
- I'm out on the patio making fruit punch out of sangria - I know, it's subtle - but yet, appropriate for the venue
- Cool place to hang out to listen to some music and good wine.
- Check out the Reds!!!
- Steak sandwich and Spinach Artichoke dip are amazing!!!
- Atmosphere - they have a good one.
- Love the pizza here..service is always good.
- Good times! The bar staff is really laid back! And the house band is always kicking!!!
- Nickel and dime band. NICE
- Pricey but fantastic wine bar.
- Great Martinis!
- Great place to grab a hot lava chocolate cake and flight of South African Wine. Highly recommend that you wine flight-it at the Zin Zen great place to bring 4-5 friends, low-key place to take date.
- Has that "Cheers" feel to it. Comfortable, relaxing vibe, lots of fluffy couches and intimate seating areas. Great patio. Very attentive, friendly staff. Has live music Fridays; $5 martinis Mondays.
- If you like sweet whites, try Nivole Moscato. Otherwise, grab a glass of Evolution ;)
- Free wifi, lots of couches and plugs, and a great patio. Good place to work on Friday afternoons. Expensive wine compared to 55 degrees, but really nice chill out vibe.
- This place has the absolute best red sangria i've ever had the pleasure to appreciate! you gotta try it!