Bar, Dive Bar, Nightlife
35 D'Aguilar St
+852 2868 3448
- Two Russian girls stole a mini soccerball from my friends at this bar last night and punted it into the crowd. Ball is red and yellow. Russians tall and blonde. Please return either ball or girls
- Fun to sit by the road and people watch over a beer or two.
- Almost the only one place on LKF, which works after 2 a.m. on Sunday. Good for afterparty but nothing more
- Apparently the latest happy hour in lkf at 10 pm end time.
- Nice place to watch the crowd on the street
- It's a very very dark bar. Not quite big enough dance floor to be a bar club either
- A bit crazy over weekend with table minimums if u take a table. Typical LKF bar filled with mostly tourists.
- best bar in Lan Kwai Fong and the manager is hot!
- Guinness draft was not good. Could be better.
- Great party, good staff and good drink ! Talk To Danny the doorman !!
- Thursdays: free vodka mixers
- I like that they play American hip hop music. Although it is all the top 40 stuff, but i prefer that over drum and base.
- Quite good mojitos
- Very rude waitresses. No good!
- Damn they have some serious nachos here! Also they make there mojitos with dark rum. Definitely try one.
- Zinc is home to Lan Kwai Fongs latest happy hour, held between 5pm and 10pm everyday where beers start at $30 and house spirits cost $35, premium spirits $45. #tophappyhours
- Service is really good here, tho the loud music makes conversation rough on the throat.. Go to Bit Point first to get free wifi, then come up..
- Most strategic location playing the best tunes. If outdoor seating is full when you arrive. Tell the bouncer to call you when a spot opens up. Unless you're bunch of fugly looking dudes, he will.
- They give u free shots when u get coctails
- Crowded with lots of horny drunk people. Absolutely awful service. You have been warned.