- Get the keeper!! Ask for the vintage barrel.... Ridiculously creamy and rich.
- Try the deserts!!!!!!!!
- Beer, coffee, and ice cream. What more can one want?
- Try the Conehead IPA, it's very tasty. They also have a cool deck outside to enjoy an adult beverage, order at the bar.
- Hop heavy tap list. Loved it!
- Awesome awesome awesome. Don't pass this up!
- Very good pizza and their beers are on point... worth the visit.
- Large selection of craft beer. Tried the bards brown and a new vermont sausage pizza. Very good.
- Great beers, great pizza. Not the best and not the worst. ALWAYS PACKED. Call ahead for times.
- The Ricky bobby is a great lager. Leaves a great after taste in your mouth!
- Solid and creative brews Finnish Sahti, "Chewbocka," and "Sasquash" pumpkin ale, just to name a few. Go early and often, since the beer list changes. Oh, and the flatbread is also delicious.
- In a pizza restaurant. Small bar & long wait for tables on weekends.
- Excellent beers, very diverse. Try a gruit, or go for their stouts