Bar, Beer Garden
- Went in for dinner on a Sunday to try something new- they took our id's from us at the door into the back for like 10 minutes and then came out and told us they were fakes?? We turned around and left.
- The dj is amazing.
- *Everything* is 1/2 price on Sunday's, fantastic deal!
- Saturday and Sunday bottomless mimosa brunch!!!
- Drinks are overpriced, service is slow and nobody is here. Stay away!
- The inside of this Clybourn corridor wine bar features sofas and a fireplace, but on a warm day, the party is out back on the sprawling, tree-shaded patio.
- I walked in and had a panic attack. Then I got a table on the patio and felt a little bit better about this place.
- Caters to a brunch crowd more concerned about bottomless mimosas than quality food. Also bros, getting ridiculous over mimosas makes you look like d-bags who can't hold their liquor. Not very manly.
- Awesome patio!!!
- Specials on the website are no longer valid! The waitress didn't even know what the new specials were.
- Check out all the rats crawling on the back fence.
- $4 Margaritas $3 Tequila shots $5bites Tonight!!!
- Killer Saturday and Sunday brunch special till 3pm. Sweet summer jams from 11am till 5pm. DO IT!
- Get a tray of tater tots to share with your friends you won't regret it...man they are the bomb!..they have a little cinnamon cooked into them...
- Bring cash, if you try to split your check the waitresses will roll their eyes ala kristen stewart and make you feel like a terrible person
- Voted Best Bottomless Brunch by Bitches Who Brunch in 2016!
- With the bottomless brunch deal, its a great way to celebrate with friends for an occasion, or for no better reason than just Sunday Funday.
- The spot to be Saturday mornings to late afternoon. Bottomless mimosas and endless buffet. Very young and lively crowd.
- Get in line on a Saturday morning before 10 am for the best brunch buffet and bottomless mimosas in the city I'll be there every Saturday for the party
- Drinks and an awesome garden patio. Great brunch and environment for trendy college football games.. Like, uh, Notre Dame?