Z Hotel New York - Rooftop Bar/Lounge
Hotel Bar, Roof Deck
$ $ $
1101 43rd Ave (btwn 11th & 12th St.)
Long Island City, NY 11101
- Reasonably priced alternative to a smaller, dirtier midtown hotel. 7 minutes in a cab to 59th st, amazing cityscape views from the rooftop bar, clean good sized well designed rooms and friendly staff
- $5 glasses of tap water on the rooftop, be careful. Ask for marciel, he's 23 but a rockstar.
- A little too bro for my taste. Drinks are overpriced ($12 for a small plastic cup well drink), the staff are rude and the the great view is overshadowed by the obnoxious guests/cigarette smoke.
- Fantastic view. Nice rooms. Jong employees. Easy access to the city.
- Andrew and Matt are OG queens boys
- What is a veiw worth if the hotel doesn't have their act together?
- Die Aussicht ist der Hammer. Nehmt euch ein Bier mit und geniet den Ausblick
- Good hotel
- terrazza mozzafiato verso Manhattan
- Great views of the city plus hookah/ rooftop!!!
- Behind the scene
- Great views! Good drinks
- Great views of the city. However, they started charging 20$ entrance fee.
- Not a bad view
- DJ here knows what he's doing. Fun music and atmosphere
- #tonight @herematch is hosting a #free #matchup #business #networking #event at @ZHotelNY in #LIC #register at http://conta.cc/1d3xtQz
- Ask for Melissa! Best bartender at the Z Hotel Rooftop!
- Great view on Manhattan. Rooms are new and okay. Shuttle to Manhattan is excellent. But service at breakfast is more than lousy
- Fantastic view. Super cool bartender.