The Yard Cafe
8313 Greenwood Ave N (btwn 83rd and 84th)
Seattle, WA 98103
- Don't sit directly under the outdoor heater... You might spontaneously combust.
- Check out the AWESOME draft beer selection
- Ask for Kate she is the F'ing best!!
- Stellar craft beer list and a perfect happy hour menu to curb that late night hunger.
- House made chorizo sure is good!
- If you're not here for brunch on the weekend, you're doing something wrong. Get the scramble with chorizo. Out of this world!
- Eat all the tacos. Om nom nom. 70 inches of soccer. WIN.
- Queso fundido with mushroom: try it!
- Order "Cardini's Creation". NO ONE serves an actual Ceasar Salad any more (especially since it's from Tijuana, NOT Italy), but this is as close as you'll get most places & complements the food well.
- Steak and chorizo tacos are tasty. Painfully slow service. Cant recommend. Too slow for workday lunch. Did I mention excruciatingly slow service? 30+ mins for 2 tacos.
- Great little local hang out. Cant go wrong!
- Excellent patio and their street tacos are delicious and spicy.
- Get the crispy chicken sandwich!
- Though kids are allowed, they are not particularly kid friendly.
- Great Tap list for craft beer lovers
- Awesome food, drinks and atmosphere.
- Great late night happy hour!
- Seriously amazing Tex-Mex inspired cooking. Come in on the weekend for brunch migas. Always-amazing tap list, including what's on deck.
- The outside deck is great in the summer, and they put Sounders games on the TV. The deck is also great during inclement weather - they have a rain guard and heaters outside.
- Awesome spicy bar nuts.