$ $ $
2 Jianguomen Outer St (at 6/F of Park Hyatt)
+86 10 8567 1108
- 20% off drinks with club hyatt card, bring it if u got it
- 1) the hottest bar in the hottest hotel; 2) everybody is here after 2am; 3) 5 zones for 5 types of drinks; 4) cigar is a rip-off; 5) outdoor balcony is cool; 6) live band ; 7) good mix of laowai-local
- Come early and come rich! Live band on fridays. Beautiful girls everyday!
- What a noisy place !
- all risk-return there. busy staffs keep you waiting for drinks, but could also forget to come back with the bill
- The outdoor rooftop balcony is cool. Nice band and live singing performance. A good place to know new ppl, hold a bday party or event promotion.
- Very good place)))
- Good place, I like it:))
- Legs you can suck on for a day ;-)
- One of the best perches in town for scoping Beijings nightscape. It can be hard to get in after 11:00pm, especially on weekends, so make sure you either get there early or reserve bottle service.
- Sunday night has a lot less people.
- check out what the local celebs drink by viewing what they've left behind in the plexiglass safes to the right when you walk in.
- Dont miss, every Thursday, the best ladies night in Beijing.
- Lady's Night on Thurs is great, but packed. Come early or queue for ages outside. Befriend a cute girl or queue for ages at the bar. :(
- LI ice tea is dangerous
- The Place to be and go for proper clubbin' in Beijing!!!
- Difficult to find a cab after leaving at 3AM.
- stay away from here.. it is getting overridden with the "working crowd"
- not really my kind of place, but i like the long island tea with huangjiu (yellow wine).